All dancers MUST purchase Series Lessons to attend LindyGroove.
Series Lessons must be purchased by Wednesday January 5th 11:59pm.
Class sizes are limited.
• No general admission.
• No walk-ins: You must purchase Series Lessons in advance by Wednesday 11:59pm. No purchases at the door. Your series lesson purchase includes admission to all special events that occur that month like our Halloween and Holiday parties.
• Full COVID-19 vaccination is required. Boosters required if you are eligible: Please bring your vaccination card and a government-issued photo ID when you check-in at the door.
• Please bring a mask**. Masks are required.
• Open Practice: All lessons include DJed open practice in 2 rooms until midnight to the DJs that you love!
• Parking: Currently, we do not have access to our normal parking structure. Please plan accordingly. Details here.
• Please be mindful of varying comfort levels at this time.
• CardioGroove: We recognize that not everyone is ready to return to in-person classes, so we will continue offering our Sunday CardioGroove class via Zoom.
*Anyone falsifying vaccination certification will be permanently banned from all LindyGroove events.
** Masks must be worn indoors at all times, Even during photos. We strongly recommend the use of N95 or KN95 masks for the highest levels of mitigation. They must fully cover the nose and mouth and be secure under the chin. Non-medical masks must be made of at least 2 layers of tightly woven material. Masks with vents or exhalation valves, gaiters, scarves, bandanas and mesh material are NOT acceptable face coverings.
• 6:45pm: Doors open
• 7:10 – 8:00pm: Solo Jazz in the Main ballroom with Christine
• 8:05 – 8:10pm: Solo warmup (for everyone) in the Main Ballroom with Vicky
• 8:10 – 9:00pm: Lindy 1 in the Side Ballroom with Christine
• 8:10 – 9:00pm: Lindy Challenge in the Main Ballroom with Grace & Blake
• 9:00 – 9:50pm: Blues 1 in the Side Ballroom with Jalen & Marlee
• 9:00pm – 12:00am: Swing practice in the Main Ballroom
• 9:50pm – 12:00am: Blues practice in the Side Ballroom
LindyGroove is every Thursday 7:00 PM to Midnight
In the Grand Ballroom of the Historic 1926 Pasadena Masonic Hall 200 S. Euclid Avenue, Pasadena, California 91101
Floating 5400 sq. ft. wooden dance floor
Donate To Support LindyGroove:
Questions? Email us at:
All material is copyrighted and may not be duplicated without permission